Friday, January 27, 2012

Living a Life of Richness {And What to Do When It's Not There}

  I know I continue whining writing about how I feel when I don't do my picture a day (365 Project) which I have been neglecting terribly this past week.  But I suppose that I continue writing about it because I really see the impact not doing it has on me.

  This week I've been incredibly lazy.  I mean, lazy as in I get off work, go home, eat supper, shower, then sit in my room watching a british show called Inspector Lewis and watching Cinnamon play and binky around my room. Then, I go to bed.  That's literally what I have done every night this week.

  Every day, I think to myself, "Sara, you need to take your picture of the day..." and then I get home and I'm so tired (and lazy) that I say, "Oh, I'll do it tomorrow".  And then forget about it til the next day when I'm nagged by that same internal voice once again.

  I'm not sure how to put into words what it does for me when I take my photo a day.  All I really know is that when I don't take it, my life seems, in a sense, not as brilliant or fulfilled.  I suppose that's because photography is what I'm meant to do.  What I love doing and when you don't do something that you love or are meant to do, you feel that void.

  So tonight, when I get home, the very first thing that I'm going to do is pick up my camera and photograph something!!

  What about you? Have you been going thru any slumps lately in any area of your life? If so, I'd love to compare notes!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment