Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Framing Keys & A New 365 Photo

  I FINALLY pulled my camera out.  It was feeling very, very neglected, especially since I promised to use it on Friday but didn't actually take it out until today.

  Anyway, I was feeling crafty after viewing this blog post on framing old keys.  I have had three keys from a necklace I purchased a while back parked on my dresser for a very long time.  I kept wondering what to do with them because I loved them but they were so tiny and I knew at some point I would deep clean my room and see them and think, 'really, I need to get rid of these because I have nowhere to put them.'.  So, after reading the post, I decided to try framing the three keys.

  After work today I went to Marshalls (I love all their floral, vintagey stuff) and looked for just  the right frame.  When I saw the one I purchased, I knew it was the one.

  Came home and began crafting right after supper. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it.

  Here is the finished product as well as my photo of the day. 



  So, what do you think?  Give me feedback!! 

  Also, one of my goals this year was to complete 6 crafts.  So I've done one!!!! Yay for me.... =)

Sara

3 comments:

  1. That's a really really cute idea! I love keys on necklaces but I never thought of framing them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so fitting for your photgraphy, keys in a frame....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote too... it speaks SARA

    ReplyDelete