Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's Wednesday

  So very glad that it's the middle of the week.  This particular day has seemed quiet long and unenchanting.

  Here are a rundown of things I have my hand in right now....Very excited about them all...

  1. Loosely planning an Ivory Princess themed little girls styled shoot.

2.  Just put out a call on Facebook for families who would like to model to help me update my portfolio (if you're in the Eastern NC area and would be interested, email me at svogtphotographer@yahoo.com !)

3. Have an "old fashioned" styled session coming up next week.  I'm super excited about that and will be talking to the girl who is going to be my model tonight to get more details =)

4. Finishing up my website redesign and getting ready to get with my "panel" of people to decide what images should be displayed.

5. Planning a small party for my mom's 60th birthday in a few weeks

  I am pretty busy! But I like it that way.  It keeps the cooties out of your brain when you have something good to focus on!!!

  What are you doing right now?  Any exciting plans? Or maybe not so exciting but important to you?  I would love to hear about them....

Sara <3

No comments:

Post a Comment