Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trying Something New....Excited

 
  Right now my photography business focuses on families, couples, children (toddler to young teens) and women (beauty portraits, bridal portraits/trash the dress).  However, recently I have been wondering what it would be like to do boudoir (yes, I said it) photography.

  I’m not all into the “show your entire entire body” boudoir but the tasteful, classic, sophisticated, subtly sexy boudoir for married ladies only.  Wouldn't that be an incredibly sweet gift to give your husband?  I think that it would be.

  Tonight I will be meeting with a friend who (I think) is going to let me practice on her.....I say "I think" because I feel like I may still have some convincing to do. Although, either way there is no loss.  If she says no, I’ll try to convince someone else!  If no one will let me practice, then it’s a sign that it’s not meant to be!!

  I do want to give a disclaimer here too.  If I do begin offering boudoir photography, I won't be showing any of that work online.  It would be word of mouth referrals with private, in home consultations.

  So, if you have ever had a positive boudoir experience, or know of any good photographers whose boudoir photography I should check out, let me know!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment