Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Being Restless

  I'm restless.

  At my day job.

  I have to go to this day job.  Every day.  So that I can make money to pay bills.

  However, my heart is with my "weekend" job - Photography- & with travel.

  Photography, the job that, so far this year, has not given me enough income to purchase an Ipad with.

  I feel this tug inside of me, this desire to drop it all and do what I love.  Photography & travel.

  But how can I? 

  I can't pay bills without money.  I can't travel without money.

  I pray for guidance, for an open door.  For a sign.  There is no response.  Yet that tug inside my soul is still there.

  Hope & faith are what I have right this moment.  And the promise to: "Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalms 37:4

Sara <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment