Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fabulousness (What I'm In Love With this Week)

So I do think that I will make this  a regular Friday event!  Here are four things I have fallen in love with this week and/or have made me think good and hard in some way....

1 - This amazingly gorgeous image made me want to photograph roses and strawberries together.  I have never thought to do that but the colors are so beautiful together.

2- Why Brown is The Best Color is such a moving article about bunnies.  Please read and if you are considering getting a bunny, don't pass one up just because it is brown. 

3 - When you first read this quote, it's a little odd but keep thinking about it.  It inspires me to not "sleep" but to stay awake and move mountains!!!

4 - I REALLY want these shoes!  I have seen several pairs of floral shoes locally but they all have heels =(

What are some things you're loving this week? I'd love to know!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment