Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Fabulousness {My Faves from a Long Week}

I am so happy that it's ALMOST Friday!!!  I'm having to scrounge to find some things I love this week but I'll make it work =)

1- This beautiful cover for my iphone.  The color is amazing.  ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Coral Blue


2- If you're a photographer (of any level) check out this website which has some amazing FREE e-books and other information.
 

3- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier.  I purchased it at Goodwill last night for $0.75!!!  Just started reading it and it's good.  Different but good.
 Cold mountain novel cover.jpg

4 - Starbucks!!!!  I am in love with their White Chocolate Mocha (iced) and a friend got me to try it with a pump of Vanilla!!!
 

  Since this post was supposed to go out last Friday but didn't, I'm adding an extra two things to this one =)

5- People who do the right thing.  I lost my iphone last Thursday night and didn't expect to have it returned.  But a nice person returned it to me Saturday afternoon.  There are still some decent people in this world.  Praise the Lord!

6- This hilraious website about bunnies!!!! Go check it out I guarantee you it will make you laugh. 

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment